| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bonilla Island, Bc in July is mild at 12.9 °C (55.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 3.9 °C (7 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 83mm (3.3in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 15:47 long and the longest day is 16:57 long with an average length of 16:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Bonilla Island, Bc July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bonilla Island, Bc:
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 268.6 kms (166.9 miles) NE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 172.1 kms (106.9 miles) NE
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 321.3 kms (199.6 miles) ENE
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) N
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 80.8 kms (50.2 miles) SE
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 188.3 kms (117 miles) SE
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 314.3 kms (195.3 miles) SE
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 340.1 kms (211.4 miles) SSE
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 337.3 kms (209.6 miles) SSE
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 384.8 kms (239.1 miles) SE
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 362.7 kms (225.4 miles) SSE