| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bonilla Island, Bc in January is cool at 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.6 °C (34.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 3.7 °C (6.7 °F).
- The weather in January is dampish. A sizable 209.2mm (8.2in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 7:35 long and the longest day is 8:49 long with an average length of 8:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Bonilla Island, Bc January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bonilla Island, Bc:
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 268.6 kms (166.9 miles) NE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 172.1 kms (106.9 miles) NE
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 321.3 kms (199.6 miles) ENE
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) N
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 80.8 kms (50.2 miles) SE
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 188.3 kms (117 miles) SE
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 314.3 kms (195.3 miles) SE
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 340.1 kms (211.4 miles) SSE
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 337.3 kms (209.6 miles) SSE
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 384.8 kms (239.1 miles) SE
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 362.7 kms (225.4 miles) SSE